Bellbird offers fast, efficient service & all goods are packaged with care.
VICTORIA, SYDNEY & LOCAL NSW COUNTRY, CANBERRA, ADELAIDE & LOCAL SA COUNTRY, BRISBANE & LOCAL QLD COUNTRY
NEXT BAND OF COUNTRY AREAS BEYOND ZONE 1, INC TASMANIA
ALL OTHER AREAS OUTSIDE OF ZONES 1 & 2 FREIGHT COST PROVIDED AFTER ORDER PLACEMENT, PRIOR TO CONFIRMATION OF ORDER
|UP TO $100||$9.00||$10.00||TO BE ADVISED AFTER ORDER PLACEMENT, PRIOR TO CONFIRMATION OF ORDER|
|$100 - $199.99||$20.00|
|$200 - $399.99||FREE||$30.00|
|$400 - $599.99||$40.00|
EXCLUDES GST, UNUSUAL BULKY ITEMS, REMOTE LOCATIONS & FITOUTS
Urgent express freight can be arranged, contact Bellbird for pricing. Freight is charged on total order value and back orders will be delivered freight free.
Back orders will be retained automatically and shipped as soon as the stock arrives however Bellbird reserves the right to cancel any back order under $15 in value (you will be notified in this instance). Freight only will be charged on return of unwanted goods if we arrange transport (refer to our Claim’s Policy).
Standard Delivery Time:
Delivery times reflect the distance the parcel travels and the remoteness of the location. Victorian customers and other Capital cities within Australia can expect delivery within five (5) working days, remote locations up to ten (10) working days. We understand that time is of the essence and so we are usually able to provide next day delivery within the Melbourne Metro area.
We aim to despatch orders within 48 hours of being placed, assuming products ordered are in stock. Once the order leaves our premises, the time taken to deliver will depend on the carrier and the destination.
You may sometimes have special requirements for the delivery of your parcel. Any comments that you would like to include can be recorded in a comment box in the Delivery Information section of the checkout process when placing your order. For example your centre’s opening hours or ‘Ok to leave at the front door’ for home deliveries.
For overseas orders, extra delivery charges apply. Bellbird will contact all overseas customers with delivery prices before your order is dispatched. Alternatively, customers can arrange their own transport to be picked up from our warehouse.
Bellbird will use one of three delivery methods to deliver your order to your door in the quickest time and in the best possible condition.
We will choose between one of the following delivery services:
- Our courier network (a selection of specifically selected outsourced couriers)
- A direct Bellbird staff member (including our own Bellbird delivery van servicing Melbourne metropolitan) or
- Australia Post.
Freight and Handling Charges:
We have a fair freight model based entirely on the true and varying cost of transport throughout Australia.
Based on the freight cost, we have segmented Australia into 3 zones to keep freight simple for all (see below). Freight rates are reviewed annually. Freight charges for Zones 1 & 2 will apply automatically via our ordering & quoting system and will always be fully transparent. Charges for Zone 3 will be discussed with whomever is ordering at the time for that service.
- Zone 1: Freight will be FREE on orders over $200 (ex GST) or will be charged at a flat rate of $9.00 on all orders under $200 for services within our Zone 1 transport definition (note: this covers 90% of the Australian population, including most capital cities).
- Zone 2: Please refer to the freight table and map above for locations within Zone 2 (largely these include the next band of country areas outside of Zone 1) and are based on order value (ex-GST).
- Zone 3: These are all areas outside of Zone 1 & 2 and relate to remote areas of Australia. Freight charges for orders to Zone 3 will be quoted at the time of ordering. Due to the nature of the locations and the limited supply of transport to these areas, the cost of freight is too variable to be able to be fixed or estimated. Once an order is established, we will provide a subsidised freight charge and will process the order upon agreement of said charges.
Checking an Order:
Please check your goods against your invoice. Claims must be made within 7 working days of the delivery date. Refer to our Claim’s Policy for further information.
If you have any questions about an order that you have placed, contact our Customer Service Staff for further information or assistance.